On May 10th, 3 groups of Masters students from CU-Denver’s Environmental Science program presented their capstone projects on studies conducted in the BMW watershed. Below are their presentations.
- Secondary Phosphorus Removal for Barr-Milton Watershed Association
- Assessment and Comparison of Residential Soil Phosphorus Levels and Resident Knowledge of Fertilizers within the Barr-Milton Watershed
- Stapleton Resident Lawn Survey
- Park Hill Resident Lawn Survey
BMW completes clean water messages using an EPA Urban Waters grant.
- Click here to see a summary of the grant effort.
- Power point presentation by Harvey Harper, ERD, regarding feasibility of in-canal treatment.Susan Thornton prepared a brief summary of BMW’s progress on their grant effort at the Feb. 26th Stakeholder meeting.
- Click here to review it.The Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) has completed a phone survey of 2,000 homes.
- Click here to see a summary of their findings as of February 2013. They will be conducting focus groups as part of this effort as well.
- CFWE Webinar: Cyanotoxins, Nutrients, and Public Health (pdf) April 13, 2017 by Steve Lundt, CLM
- Meeting Water Quality Standards in a Front Range Reservoir Using an Innovating Watershed-Based Approach that Benefits Multiple Partners
- BMW In-Canal Water Quality Forum PowerPoint Presentation
- BMW In-Canal Water Quality Forum Handout
- North Denver Cornerstone Collaborative
- Annual BBQ Presentation
- Barr Lake Treatment Options Evaluation
- Watershed Authority Toolbox
- 2012 Watershed Tour of the Cherry Creek Basin (pdf) July 2012
- RMWQAA Limnocorral Talk (pdf) April 27, 2012
- Nitrogen and Phosphorus Pollution Series: State and Local Policies to Restrict the Use of Lawn Fertilizers (pdf) September 2011
- Managing Barr Lake and Its Watershed to Improve Water Quality (pdf) March 23, 2011
- Presentation by Dr. Larry Roesner, CSU, to the Feb. 22, 2011 Stakeholders meeting (pdf) February 22, 2011
- Presentation to Colorado Water Congress (pdf) Fall of 2010 by Laurie Rink and Steve Lundt
- BMW Phased pH TMDL Presentation “Third Party Phased pH TMDL & Adaptive Implementation Plan” 2010
- Outreach List Development February 23, 2010 by George Patten, Integral