BMW strives to reach out to area youth and adults to inform them about water quality issues and associated events related to the Barr/Milton Watershed. This includes providing watershed residents and interested parties information on:
- Regulations and water quality standards
- Water quality information
- Restoration projects to improve conditions
- Preventative practices to help water quality
- Learning opportunities to better understand the watershed
We encourage you to look at the information on this page and decide what level of participation is right for you. Please don't hesitate to contact our coordinator, Amy Conklin or 303-525-5038 with any questions or to request a speaker.